The Company has a portfolio of projects in highly prospective terranes.
- Dundas Project in the Albany Fraser Orogen (AFO) are interpreted to occur along strike of the well-endowed Boulder Lefroy Fault Zone and the Zuleika Shear.
- World class lithium in pegmatite deposits are spatially related to these mineralised structural corridors.
- Liontown Resources Buldania Lithium Project (14.8Mt at 0.97% Li2O) is located 25km to the northwest in Archean greenstone.
- Pegmatites have been recorded from historical drill logs within Shree’s tenure.
- Magmatic mafic ultramafic intrusions of the Nova Bollinger type may have been discovered immediately to the south of Shree's tenure, again in these structural corridors
- Consolidated tenement package in the Laverton – Leonora region of the Eastern Goldfields.
- Excellent opportunities for discovery near operating mills.
- Compelling under-cover gold and nickel targets identified.
- The Laverton region hosts several important gold and nickel deposits including Sunrise Dam (>10Moz), Wallaby (> 8Moz), Granny Smith (>2Moz, closed) and Lancefield (>2Moz, closed), Windara Nickel (combined 85K tonnes nickel sulphide).
- Lynas Rare Earth also operates the Mt Weld Rare Earth Element (REE) operation only 2 kms to the south of Shree’s application.
- Kookynie West Project are located south Leonora in close proximity to Genesis Metals Ulysses-Orient Well project and Metalicity’s Kookynie project. Project covers a folded sequence of dolerite and basalt in the core of a regional scale fold.
- Nelson Bay Iron Project on care & maintenance pursuing re-permitting
- Exploration tenement package in the highly prospective Lachlan Fold Belt in New South Wales
- Rock Lodge project has possible affinity with the Intrusion Related Gold System (IRGS) style of gold mineralization
- Oak Hill project adjacent to Gold Resources at Stoney Park & Elm Park totaling 154 K Ozs. The northeast trending magnetic lineament extends on to the Company’s tenement